The 'Masters' at Bicester Blue Fins are a competitive swimming squad. Swimmers are expected to compete in a minimum number of open meets each season, and maintain a specified attendance rate. To qualify as a 'Masters' swimmer you only need to be over 25 years of age. Masters’ competitions are organised in five-year age bands, from 25-29 and upwards as required. The oldest age group result so far is from the 100-104 group! Many competitions also include an 18-24 age group.
- Attendance minimum 85% month on month (dispensation for adult lifestyle, work commitments, Family etc)
- 2 sessions (2.5 hours)
- Compete 4 open meets minimum
- National Masters compulsory either LC/SC
- Club Champs Compulsory (1 event minimum)
- One regional/district level meet
- One other open meet
- Attendance at league matches/counties
If you are interested in swimming with The Bicester Blue Fins Masters and want further details on our criteria, please email email@example.com.
To download our membership form click here